I'm at the airport, waiting for my flight with nothing to do, so as promised, here are the fish-eyes! It was my first time using it and I had lots of fun with it.
Just some photos at Myeong-dong. It's pretty busy and the lights from all the stores are pretty. The fourth is a picture of the street market at Namdaemun. They sold pretty much everything there and it was pretty cool. And of course, Seoul Metro, the subway. It looks pretty empty, but it was pretty insane during rush hour. You literally get packed in the train like sardines with no place to move.
This is Insa-dong, the place I went crazy with the fish-eye. I didn't have many regular pictures because I pretty much only used the fish-eye lens here. There was so much cool stuff and cool Christmas decorations too.
This is Insa-dong, the place I went crazy with the fish-eye. I didn't have many regular pictures because I pretty much only used the fish-eye lens here. There was so much cool stuff and cool Christmas decorations too.
Seoul Tower was a pretty good place to fish-eye, especially standing underneath the tower. The burger joint up there was pretty good too, and looked really "Brooklyn".
That's it from my trip to Seoul. Until next time...
That's it from my trip to Seoul. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment