Wednesday, December 14, 2011

4:30am... wtf?!?!

So with two days of school left, I decided to go with some friends down to the lake at 4:30 in the morning before my lab.  Hoping for clear skies so I could take some shots of the night sky, I was disappointed by the fog.  I still managed to get a decent mysterious looking shot of the moon.  I realized after, in class, that going out that early on 4 hours of sleep was not a good idea, but i also got to look at Kingston from a different perspective, late at night.  I got a nice shot of the hospital from the outside, and saw that most of the lights were on.  Next year, that'll be me working in the hospital in the middle of the night... I can't wait...




Shutter Speed
2 s
Aperture
f/4.5
Focal Length
50 mm


Shutter Speed
3 s
Aperture
f/4.5
Focal Length
50 mm


Shutter Speed
3 s
Aperture
f/4.5
Focal Length
50 mm


Shutter Speed
2 s
Aperture
f/6.3
Focal Length
50 mm


Shutter Speed
10 s
Aperture
f/4.5
Focal Length
50 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment